What is Falafel?
Falafel is a web development framework that bundles libraries and tools, providing an elegant and satisfying web development experience. We believe that there is no need to feel pain when developing software, whether it’s a “warp engine” or a web page.
The project was created using many amazing projects, such as:
- Flask: Micro Framework Web for Python
- Jinja: Templating engine
- Werkzeug: WSGI web application library
- SQLAlchemy: The Database Toolkit for Python
- Dynaconf: A layered configuration system for Python
- Fava: Falafel command-line interface
Falafel is modern, safe, agile, and prepared for robust and challenging projects.
We’re still arranging things, but you can access the documentation here.
Falafel is Open Source, and we encourage new contributions. We will soon make our contributions guide available.
The Falafel framework is open-source software licensed under the MIT license.